Extension Professionals Reached Through the Impact Collaborative
Impact Collaborative Project Teams
Trained Innovation Facilitators
Impact Collaborative Events
Why be a member
- Equip Extension educators and agents with innovation skills to accelerate projects and programs towards having a greater impact.
- Conduct professional development opportunities locally, nationally, and online, centered upon collective impact to address institutions' most critical issues.
- Connect project and program teams to strategic partners and key informants that bring new capacity to each state/institution.
- Implement an Impact Collaborative Facilitator within each institution to bring fresh approaches, and hold skill-building sessions for your project teams and priority task forces.
- Access interactive eFieldbooks: a go-to resource for Extension professionals and project/program teams to begin discussion, help establish processes, and assist with the delivery of new programs focused on priority issues.
What Our Members Say
Let's Work Together
Become a Member for 2019
We pride ourselves on being a top-notch resource in innovation for the Cooperative Extension System, and producing quality products and processes. As a learning organization, we strive for continuous improvement of the eXtension and Impact Collaborative experience to best meet the needs of our member institutions.
eXtension believes that relationships are the power of a consulting model and each function should strive to build positive relationships.
We believe that diversity in people, thoughts, and ideas is a strength that accelerates engagement and delivers on our mission of generating local impact.
eXtension believes internal governance should be equitable and that external relationships should demonstrate equity in content, process, and delivery. Our policies are directed with fairness and impartiality. With servant leadership as a principle, we believe that each eXtension employee and contract should exhibit the characteristics of a servant leader in work relationships.
When you work with eXtension, you become part of our family. We believe that all are deserving of inclusivity and that we should hold ourselves accountable as individuals and as an organization to ensure inclusivity is practiced. With integrity and trust as guiding principles, we believe that personal and organizational integrity should be the bedrock of all interactions and an environment of trust should surround our work.
Our work is about transformation, not just the transference of information. Our goal is to bring innovation to the Cooperative Extension System that will help generate a visible, measurable, local impact. We believe that innovation secures the future, and we serve as a partner to our member institutions to find new ways of working and framing issues so that our work and the important work of the Cooperative Extension System transcends the status quo.