There are various groups and committees that help to keep eXtension moving toward its 2007 launch, but one that is responsible for overall policy and direction of the initiative is the Governing Committee.
The Governing Committee is accountable to NASULGC’s Extension Committee on Organization and Policy (ECOP) and is made up of representatives from each ECOP region, NASULGC, ECOP’s Program Subcommittee, and CSREES. The committee meets monthly either by conference call or face-to-face, usually in conjunction with another NASULGC or eXtension-related meeting. Minutes of each Governing Committee meeting can be found on the eXtension wiki site.
The current Governing Committee includes:
- Elbert Dickey, North Central Region, Chair
- Paul Coreil, Southern Region, Vice Chair
- Dalton McAffee, 1890 Region, Secretary
- Karen Hinton, Western Region
- Lavon Bartel, Northeast Region
- Noland Williams, ECOP, ex-officio
- James Wade, NASULGC, ex-officio
- Greg Crosby, CSREES, ex-officio
More information about the Governing Committee can be found in various documents on the eXtension wiki site under governance.