eXtension has an outstanding team of Cooperative Extension leaders and others who make up the Governing Committee as well as the Board of Directors for the eXtension Foundation. This group of individuals represents each region, USDA, and national Cooperative Extension leadership.
Leading the eXtension Governing Committee for 2014 is Dennis Calvin, chair, Penn State University Extension and representing the Northeast Region. Other members of the eXtension Governing Committee are:
• Keith Smith, Ohio State University, Vice Chair, North Central Region
• Fred Schlutt, University of Alaska-Fairbanks, Secretary, Western Region
• Ed Buckner, University of Arkansas-Pine Bluff, Treasurer, 1890 Region
• Jimmy Henning, University of Kentucky, representing the Southern Region
• Jon Boren, New Mexico State University, representing the ECOP Program Subcommittee, ex-officio
• Jane Schuchardt, representing ECOP, ex-officio
• Greg Crosby, representing USDA/NIFA, ex-officio
For more information on the eXtension Governing Committee contact Elbert Dickey at email@example.com.