eXtension is looking for individuals who have plans of work including either Climate or Food Systems. Nominations can be for individuals or teams. The nomination deadline is November 6, 2015
How do you or someone you know become a part of this movement to work differently in Cooperative Extension? How can you join us to experiment with new tools, model new behaviors all with the goal of working effectively to make a measurable impact?
Does this sound like something you or someone you know would find exciting or interesting? Is some aspect of Climate or Food Systems in your plan of work?
Our nomination process asks you to answer 9 quick questions and write one short answer to describe the talents, skills, interest, and passion for either climate or food systems work you or someone you know has.
- Nominations are due November 6, 2015.
- Nominations will be selected for application process November 13, 2015.
- Successful nominees will be asked to submit full applications by December 1, 2015.
- Final selections will be announced December 18, 2015.
- The Corps will work from January 1, 2016 to August 31, 2016.
- From September 1, 2016 to December 1, 2016 we’ll need your help in storytelling and in recruiting the next i-Three Issue Corps.
Our goal is to work “in the flow” on a project/issue related to either Climate or Food Systems during that time. Through January, February and March we’ll need between 12 and 24 hours total to develop a work plan together. The strategy and plan you develop will dictate the time commitment but our intent is to make this a part of your work; not an add on.
The individual or team must attend the eXtension i-Three Event (March 22-25, 2016) to complete the design of your project.
To nominate yourself or someone else to the i-Three Issue Corps go to: https://extensionfoundation.fluidreview.com/. If you have any questions please contact: Terry Meisenbach, firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-641-9354.