Friday June 12, 2020; 1:00pm – 3:30pm EST; 10am-12:30pm PST
- 1:00pm Log-in
- 1:05pm Welcome and Introduction
- 1:20pm: Session 1: Values – Why do you do with work you do? What are the values of your clientele? How do these drive or influence your programmatic and professional goals?
- 1:45pm: Nature and the Environment: “Stay at Home” seems to have increase people’s appreciation of nature and open spaces. What does this mean for our audiences and how might it affect our work as Extension educators?
- 2:10pm: Digital Technology: “Work from Home” has changed the way we work and the tools we use. What does this mean for our audiences and how might it affect our work as Extension educators?
- 2:35pm: Social Dimensions: The pandemic’s social and economic disruption has affected everyone around the world personally and intensely. What do we do as NR Extension educators to address health and well-being, from diversity and inclusion to mental health issues? What could we do differently?
- 3:00pm Session 3: Aspirations and Goals: How do we engage our values to address these challenges and opportunities as Extension educators (without additional funding)? Are there common messages we can use that will impact our clientele’s attitudes and actions?
- 3:25pm: Regroup and end session
- 3:30pm: End call
Additional Resources Here