The Impact Collaborative Summit offers unique opportunities to create impactful results at the local level.
For 2020, our Impact Collaborative Summits will be delivered virtually. The next Summit is April 28th & 29th, 2020.
What are the outcomes of the Impact Collaborative Summit?
The Impact Collaborative adapts each summit to best meet the needs of our members:
- Strengthen community engagement for each project or program
- Collectively engage partnerships for new capacity for each program
- Strengthen project or program plans
- Increase project or program innovation
- Develop strategies to effectively engage new audiences
- Strengthen organizational context and readiness to support change needed by their projects and programs
What are the results?
What will participants get from attending the Impact Collaborative Summit?
Participants that attend the Impact Collaborative Summit will:
- Grow competencies, insights, inspirations, and capacities to engage in collective impact and innovation and address complex issues
- Increase understanding and demonstrate diversity, equity, and inclusion principles and practices in team membership and ownership, projects, and implementation plans respective of community culture and norms
- Increase knowledge of co-creation community success stories and promising models that leverage diverse assets and community partners
- Identify as members of the Impact Collaborative and are invested in making meaningful local impact, with plans to engage with the connections and resources available through the Impact Collaborative
Who can attend the Summit and how much does it cost?
There is no cost for eXtension members to participate in the Impact Collaborative Summit. For 2020, each eXtension member institution can send an unlimited number of teams to the Impact Collaborative Summit